Apply to Leadership Catholic
Please provide the following personal information below, including your resume and current headshot, and submit your application for membership in Leadership Catholic. We appreciate the opportunity to learn a little bit more about you. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for Leadership Catholic, you must meet the following Program Requirements:
- Be a CBL Member in good standing. (Become a CBL Member now.)
- Attend 8 of 12 CBL Breakfasts (September to August).
- Recruit 5 others to attend a CBL Breakfast (September to August).
- Attend Leadership Catholic programming events.
- Meet with a priest (our chaplain, Fr. Dan Reehil, and several other priests have generously committed to making themselves available to meet with Leadership Catholic participants).
- Meet with your assigned mentor.
- Attend Weekly Mass.
- Be a registered parishioner. (List your parish below.)
- 2-Year Program Commitment
– 1st year as a participant
– 2nd year to help plan and run the Leadership Catholic Class of 2019
The application period for the Class of 2018 has closed. Visit this website or contact us at email@example.com for more information on the Class of 2019 application period.
The Class of 2018 will be announced at our September Breakfast Meeting on September 14, 2017.