Board of Director Requirements
1. Catholic Business League member in good standing.
2. Ability to devote necessary time to the Board’s activity.
- Attend quarterly BOD meetings
- Attend at least half (6) of the Prayer Breakfasts held to be present and accessible to the membership
- Devote time to assigned committee meetings (about 6-8 per year)
- Reasonable response times to email requests for votes and meeting attendance
3. The Spirit of a Director’s activities would include:
- An active life of worship in God
- Engaged participation in all CBL Board Meetings, Prayer Breakfasts, and other activities
- Continued support and promotion of the CBL in all public and private circles
- Alignment with all BOD decisions, policies, and initiatives
* All Directors must sign the adopted Conflict of Interest Policy and Disclosure Statement.
* Any Director, who is deemed by a majority of the Board, not to be meeting these requirements may be removed by a majority vote of the Board.