“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.”
– St. Catherine of Siena
Since the Catholic Business League was founded in 2008, our vision has been to connect, develop, and inspire Catholic professionals to live their faith at work, at home, and in their community. Over the years, our organization and monthly breakfasts have built a reputation for assisting those in career transition. Our newest initiative, Leadership Catholic, builds on this vision by supporting emerging leaders in search of professional development and spiritual growth.
Leadership Catholic is a yearlong mentorship program that connects emerging leaders early on in their careers with seasoned mentors to help them discover God’s dream for their lives. Participants will be shown by example how to faithfully pursue a vibrant relationship with Christ, nurture a thriving vocation, and foster a successful and fulfilling career.
Mentors are hand-selected members of the Catholic Business League in executive, ownership or board-level positions whose successes are well documented. They span numerous industries, professions, and functions. Most importantly, they are all active and fervent Catholic parishioners at churches across the Diocese.
In addition to mentorship, participants will have the opportunity to engage with fellow emerging leaders in exclusive leadership programming and development. Spiritual events designed to cultivate a deep understanding of the Catholic worldview, as well as professional events designed to present a well-rounded view of the unique gifts and needs of the broader community all contribute to developing strong, faithful, compassionate pillars of society.
Some possible examples include:
- “How to Think Like a Catholic” – retreat designed specifically for leaders and led by former Wall Street Banker turned Catholic priest and now Leadership Catholic Chaplain, Fr. Dan Rehill, and other special guests
- “How to Think Like an Executive” – seminar led by elite and faithful C-level executives and leaders who will share key insights into what it takes to build successful organizations and inspire and lead people
- “Vocation: The Call to Greatness”
– Get special behind-the-scenes access to the Dominican Motherhouse and the Chancery to learn about the life-changing impact these institutions, and the vibrant vocations they foster, have on the world
– Learn from 2000 years of Catholic Church wisdom how to ‘bulletproof your marriage’ and raise a strong family
- “Catholic Charities” – see firsthand the impact that organizations like Catholic Charities have on the global community. Every day the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters, and educates more people than any other organization in the world.
If you are interested in joining Leadership Catholic, complete the online application. Applications are due August 10, 2017. We will announce our inaugural class at our September Breakfast Meeting on September 14, 2017. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accelerate your potential. Apply for Leadership Catholic today.